Bath bombs are our favourite Peli&Co birthday party activity and always a huge hit at our school holiday workshops. They're a little messy but SO much fun to make and then they're super fun to use. My gift to you today is my recipe. Most of these ingredients can be found at home or easy to get in your next grocery shop.
BATH BOMB RECIPE
1 cup bicarb soda
½ cup citric acid
½ cup epsom salts
½ teaspoon water
4 drops essential oil
3 teaspoons olive oil
4 drops food colouring
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and mix evenly with a spoon
- In a separate container, mix the liquid ingredients together
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry one
- Mix well with a spoon…and then with your hands – this is where it starts to get messy and fun!
- If you have a mould, pack it tightly into the mould otherwise mix between your hands to form a ball shape
- Allow to dry overnight
- Drop in the bath and enjoy!
** makes approximately 2 large bath bombs